In May 2013, a number of Target Canada locations opened her yet… can you believe I never set foot in one until last weekend?
Shocking, I know.
Seeing as this was the first time I set foot in Target Canada, I was super excited to check out the Sonia Kashuk and Pixi items! You can’t find either brand anywhere else in Canada. And because of this I went a tad crazy. Okay, so… more than a tad crazy. Maybe even a bit overboard. Whoops! I didn’t get anything from Pixi but stocked up on the Sonia.
As a side note, I did notice that a lot of cosmetics were close to being on par with Wal-Mart so I think the appeal for me is mostly going to be for Sonia Kashuk and some of the products from the It’s a 10 hair line. I noticed that the Pixi cosmetics were pretty messy and people had opened the boxes up.
So here we go, here is my first ever haul from Target Canada. Ta-dah! (Oh and Lush and Murale, too.)
1. Sonia Kashuk – Completely Organized (Grande) – I don’t know about you guys but I have many purses. This bag is meant to carry all your items so you can switch from one purse to another easily. In my case, I got so that it would be my makeup bag. It carries A LOT and is perfect for travel! Plus, it’s PURPLE – my favorite color! Perhaps a more in depth review later. I may want the petite version of this for my smaller purses.
2. Sonia Kashuk – Double Zip Foldover in Prism Print – Two sides of storage and fantastic for travel or your gym bag! Plus it comes in some neat prints and look fabulous!
3. Sonia Kashuk – Double Duty Brush Set – I have heard a lot of great things about the brushes in this line so I thought this was the perfect introduction! This set contains four double sided brushes and a small bag to keep them in.
4. Sonia Kashuk – Perfectly Neutral Eye Palette – I love me some nude eyeshadow so this was an easy choice as I really wanted to try the eyeshadows. I haven’t tried it yet but I will soon.
5. Sonia Kashuk – Satin Luxe LipColor in Pinky Beige – Again, haven’t tried it yet.
6. Sonia Kashuk Brush and Sponge Cleaner – I will be trying this tomorrow as I do have to clean my brushes and I’m just about out of my MAC brush cleaner.
7. Burt’s Bees Mango & Orange Energizing Bar – This smells great. And I hear that it also makes a good makeup brush cleaner! I haven’t decided what I’m using this for yet – my body or my brushes.
8. It’s a 10 Miracle Styling Serum – I love this! I have been using it (almost) every day since I got it and it really is great for my hair. I may have to post a separate review on this one, as well.
That pretty much wraps up my Target Canada Haul… but I did stop in at Lush for a few things.
9. Lush Fresh Face Mask in Rudoph – Love, love, LOVE this face mask! Read my review here.
10. Santa’s Lip Scrub – I love this too! Look for a review soon.
11. Sikkum Girls – I did not purchase this but they did give me a sample. I haven’t tried it yet.
And then I stopped in at Murale.
12. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio 2013 – Okay so I definitely was not planning on purchasing anything from Murale. But then the Bobbi Brown holiday products stopped me in my tracks and I had to do a double-take on this year’s lip gloss trio. I purchase the trio from 2011 and they were small glosses. But this year they are all full size. That’s right – FULL SIZE! It came with Pink Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss, Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss and Dusty Rose Lip Gloss for only $48 CDN. So considering each gloss is $28 CDN by itself, this was a steal of a deal so I couldn’t say no! Besides, other than MAC glosses, I love Bobbi Brown
Goodness, I bought a lot. I do need to stop shopping… especially with the holidays coming up here! Perhaps that will be my New Years Resolution for 2014.